Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Top 5 Sony PSP Puzzle Games

So now you have a PlayStation Portable, but aren't sure what games are worth your money? I was in the same boat at first, but I've narrowed down the top 5 PSP puzzle games that ARE worth your money.

5. Me and My Katamari. Despite the general wierdness of the Katamari Damacy series, Me and My Katamari is just plain fun. The controls are a bit difficult to get use to at first, and the gameplay is very repetitive (what puzzle game isn't?), but your fingers with play to the tune of Katamari after a couple hours on this game.

4. WTF. A very simple game comparible to Wario Ware. You start out with four different mini games, beat them endlessly, and unlock endless new games. Why is it so fun, because its mindless and easy, it has a twisted mundane sort of humor and there isn't another game like it on the PSP.

3. Exit: What can I say, its freaking awesome and it has levels you can download too. I'm more towards the puzzle games beecause my girlfriend can play too. This one was challenging and fun.

2. Lumines. A launch game, luckily it didn't launch with the PSP or I would not have bought any game. If you have a PSP and don't have this game, then you owe it to yourself to get the best game for the PSP. Virtually flawless.

1. Lumines II. If the first Lumines made the list, the second one had to also. There is no way about it, Lumines is the best puzzle experience the PSP has to offer. I would go as far as to say that it is one of the best puzzle games ever EVER.